Data Protection for Law Firms and SMEs
The comfort of knowing you are following the law
Avoid potential penalties, loss of time and damage to your company’s image by complying with the Data Protection law.
Feel safe and free from possible sanctions
The Data Protection law affects large companies, SMEs and the self-employed. Failure to comply can lead to heavy fines and it only takes one disgruntled customer or employee to trigger an inspection. The sanctions go beyond the fine: your company’s image is damaged, you may appear on blacklists, time is lost in court summons, and you will also incur excessive additional costs to implement security systems to ensure that you are not penalised again.
Thanks to PDatos you will have the absolute comfort of following the law thanks to expert advice, always up to date with the latest changes in legislation.
Benefits of using PDatos
- You will receive a free status report of your business.
- You will receive personalised attention from professional agents with more than 13 years of experience.
- You will be able to fully adapt your business to comply with the GDPR.
- You will have the possibility to make any changes to be always up to date with the law.
- Once your company has been updated with our recommendations, you will obtain a Certificate of Compliance with the Data Protection Law.
Your business is at stake, protect it
The security of your business is our priority and, thanks to our PDatos tool, you will avoid being blacklisted, facing fines and even being an easy target for possible future sanctions.
Try PDatos by answering a few simple questions in 2 minutes, and see if you comply with the Data Protection Law.